To understand themselves in relation to their community
To identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving
To develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
To utilise their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
To develop competence required for group-living and
Ms. D. B. Mulmuley
Mr. Mahesh Manilal
Ms. Ruchita Patil
Ms. Namrata Sawant
Achievements / Report
- Our NSS UNIT declared as 1st Runner Up due to extra points rewarded to the unit because of the maximum level of participation & overwhelming response in the University level Intercollegiate competition *SANKALP 2021* 'VAARSA - Tribal Colours of India' organized by NSS Unit Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics Mumbai on 20th March 2021.
- Ms.Vanshika Bhushan Joil of SYBMS selected under Top10 (Merit) at the National Level Drawing Contest organized by D.G.Vaibhav College Chennai on 27th July,2020
- Ms.Vanshika Bhushan Joil of SYBMS stood 2nd at the University level Intercollegiate competition 'Tribal Handicrafts' and also in “Tribal Art” under Vaarsa Fest organized by Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics Mumbai. On 19th March 2021.
- Mr. Rahul Dharne of SYBMS stood 2nd at the National level event “NSS Got Talent” initiated by NSS for India on 15th August 2020.
- Ms Jagruti Joshi of SYBCOM and Rahul Dharne of SYBMS participated in “Two days University Level online Disaster Management organized by University NSS Cell and Gurukul College, Mumbai on 5th and 6th April 2021
- Mr. Rahul Dharne received 1st Consolation at Spoken Poetry Intercollegiate Competition organized by S.M.Shetty College Powai, Mumbai. Dated 21st March 2021
- Mr. Rahul Dharne won 2nd prize in the “Online Digital Poster making Intercollegiate competition” organized by Valia C.L College, Andheri, Mumbai on 1st April 2021.