- To prevent sexual harassment of women at the Institute and to achieve gender equality.
- To create a secure physical and social environment to deter any act of sexual harassment.
- To recommend rules for students which will to make them gender just.
- To promote a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual harassment in its various forms.
- to deal with cases of discrimination and sexual harassment against women, in a time bound manner and to provide prompt redressal.
Dr. Dilip Patil
Dr. Heena Chande
CA (Ms). K. S. Jayawant
Ms. Dipalee Mulmulay