Rules For Admission
- Right of admission is reserved by the Principal.
- Each student shall present himself / herself with an application in the prescribed form duly filled in and signed by him / her and the parent / guardian. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- No student shall be considered as duly admitted unless the admission is granted by the Principal and the necessary fees have been paid and received by the College.
- Admission is valid only for one academic year and is required to be renewed every subsequent academic year of the study in the college by applying in the prescribed form.
- While seeking admission to the First Year Class, a student shall submit the following documents :
a) Original Mark-sheet of the S.S.C. & H.S.C. or equivalent examination alongwith two attested xerox copies.
b) One attested xerox copy of School Leaving Certificate.
c) Prescribed fees in cash.
d) A recent photograph of the size of 3 x 2.5 cm. shall be affixed on the admission form in the space provided for the purpose.
e) Provisional eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Mumbai in the case of a student passing the H.S.C. examination from other than the Maharashtra State or an examination equivalent thereto of any University other than the University of Mumbai.
f) An affidavit on Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- solemnly affirming about their mother tongue being Gujrati (Only for Minority Students).
- Admission is provisional until the Enrolment Certificate / Final Eligibility Certificate / Transference Certificate is submitted to the college.
- A Student of this college who has qualified himself for admission to a higher class, will be admitted provided an application for this purpose, in the prescribed form, duly filled in, is received with the necessary fees within a specific period, subject to the seats available.
- No employed student shall seek admission in the college for the reason of his / her inability to maintain attendance at lectures and tutorials as required by the University Ordinance No.119 and 125 to grant the terms.